Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SSS Ends in a Fizzle

My Self Stitched September didn't end with the bang I had imagined. It fizzled out in the midst of illness and grief. Here are the last few outfits I managed before I had to pull the pin:




The last couple of weeks have been difficult. I fell ill, my grandfather passed away quite suddenly, and we discovered that my son has asthma. This week things are getting back to normal, and I am looking forward to waking this little blog back up.

Coming soon: The biggest, most important sewing project I have ever attempted! My best girl Em and I have started work on her wedding dress!

1 comment:

  1. You did really well with sss i enjoyed checking in to see what you had made, all lovely stuff!
    Sorry about your grandfather, it's not so easy to take when it happens suddenly or unexpectidly. big hugs to you x
    Best of luck with the wedding dress, I made mine too, best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete